Nurturing lifelong Christian faith in children, youth and families
God initiates a relationship with me, and he invites me to respond in my daily life.
The youth staff and volunteers are dedicated to the lives of all youth at Berkeley Covenant Church, creating a safe place to belong, serve others, and experience a transformational relationship with God.
- Youth participate 100% in all church worship, which is a core value we hold as an intergenerational church family.
- Youth serve in various ministries:
- Greeting before worship service begins
- Worship team, PowerPoint, Scripture reading
- Teaching/assistant teaching the children (Sprouts, Godly Play and Elementary classes after all church worship)
- Receiving discipleship from adult mentors (monthly cafe outing after all church worship and communion, boys and girls separately)
- Youth Class, 12:30pm-1:45pm (in the youth room with pizza provided)
- Fall 2017 Class began September 17; Class every Sunday through November 26, but no class October 29
- We are studying Genesis 1-3 and other Scriptures. We’ll be talking about what does it mean to be human as both Scripture and science shed light on that question.
- Friends of youth welcome!
More on Youth
Contact Rachelle Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org