Nurturing lifelong Christian faith in children, youth and families
God initiates a relationship with me, and he invites me to respond in my daily life.
The youth staff and volunteers are dedicated to the lives of all youth at Berkeley Covenant Church, creating a safe place to belong, serve others, and experience a transformational relationship with God.
- Youth participate 100% in all church worship, which is a core value we hold as an intergenerational church family.
- Youth serve in various ministries:
- Greeting before worship service begins
- Worship team, PowerPoint, Scripture reading
- Teaching/assistant teaching the children (Sprouts, Godly Play and Elementary classes after all church worship)
- Receiving discipleship from adult mentors (monthly cafe outing after all church worship and communion, boys and girls separately)
- Youth Class, 12:30pm-1:45pm (in Youth Room with lunch provided)
- Fall 2018 Class, “A Great Cloud of Witnesses,” Sundays through November 11th (no class October 7th)
- We will focus on believers throughout the ages who courageously lived out their faith, who trusted in God in the midst of doubt and fear, and who partnered with one another to build God’s kingdom. We’ll study various passages from Scripture and will use The New Testament, David Bentley Hart translation.
- Friends of youth welcome!
More on Youth
Contact Rachelle Hayes at email@example.com